You want to benchmark Elasticsearch? Then Rally is for you. It can help you with the following tasks:
- Setup and teardown of an Elasticsearch cluster for benchmarking
- Management of benchmark data and specifications even across Elasticsearch versions
- Running benchmarks and recording results
- Finding performance problems by attaching so-called telemetry devices
- Comparing performance results
We have also put considerable effort in Rally to ensure that benchmarking data are reproducible.
Getting Help or Contributing to Rally¶
This software is licensed under the Apache License, version 2 (“ALv2”), quoted below.
Copyright 2015-2017 Elasticsearch <https://www.elastic.co>
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.